Steluda - Havana
- Cellulose acetate, bio-organic, hyper-allergenic product.
- Made from 70% wool and timber fibres.
- Italian made, sturdy double hinge system with teflon coated screws that stop them from coming undone over time. The screw tension is set to around 50% with a pneumatic screwdriving machine, so the temples are not too loose when opening and closing.
- German Carl Zeiss Optically rated, premium grade Sunlens.
- Polarised Category3 Polarized and meet the current Australian/New Zealand Standard: “AS/NZS 1067.1:2016 Eye and face protection: Sunglasses and fashion spectacles.”
- Hard coated/anti-scratch surface
Read more about our Steluda Sunglasses
The Australian Made logo is a well-known and trusted country of origin certification. When you see this logo on a product, you can trust that it is authentically Australian, one of the world’s most familiar country of origin labels.
Because Australian manufacturing is regulated to ensure the highest quality standards, you know you are getting a high quality product that’s made to last the distance when you buy Australian Made. Stringent safety standards also mean that the Australian products you buy and the materials used to make them are monitored closely for compliance.
Buying Australian Made also means far fewer carbon miles and greenhouse gas emissions created in transporting your goods.